Meets First Tuesday of every month at 7 pm.
Location: 11075 Foothill Blvd, Lake View Terrace, CA 91342
** In Conformity with the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20 (March 17, 2020) and due to concerns over COVID-19, all Foothill Trails District Neighborhood Council Meetings will be conducted entirely telephonically until further notice.**
What does the Land Use Committee Do?
- Reviews upcoming developments and zoning changes in the City, discovers local opinion, and advocates for stakeholders.
- Lobbies for a fair approval process, where community residents can be able to have a fair comment period for drastic changes.
- Advocates for the preservation of ultra-low density uses and passive open space.
- Holds the City accountable to the Specific Plans and local protection rules
LA City Planning Home | Los Angeles City Planning
Building and Safety https://ladbs.org/
Stonehurst Historic Preservation Overlay Zone: https://planning.lacity.org/preservation-design/overlays/stonehurst
Having a problem with a neighbor’s property?
- Talk to your neighbor and try to get the issue resolved
- Report a violation to Building and Safety: https://ladbs.org/reportviolations
- Check back on the Building and Safety site to check the status of the violation - typically you're going to want to see "Order to Comply" which means the inspector has ordered the property owner to fix the problem
- Contact the CD7 council office if the violation has not been resolved, they can help follow up http://www.monicarodriguez.org/up
- If none of this works after several weeks, please come to the Land Use Committee meeting, and we can look into the situation and see if a letter from the Neighborhood Council to the city is warranted to help resolve the situation.